Voting

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Strawberry Swap

Well today's been a day for rest, I had the day off work, feeling a little under the weather.

I'm feeling very, very excited, only 2 more sleeps until I hop on the big steel eagle jet setting off to Melbourne for the weekend. I meet up with my husband who's been there for the last week and a half.

We'll be dining on the Yarra River in a boat. Also we're taking a tour of the city and then we'll leave the city behind us as we head for the towering forests and native wildlife of the Dandenong Ranges.


A little cash for coffees and such forth as Oz isn't as Eftpos savvy as us.

Another bit of excitement is I'm doing my very first swap Strawberry Swap, my swap partner is Gill (The Vintage Gardener) all the way from the UK. I've muddle my way through my first swap with a little help from my friend Cat.

TFL,

Dee xxx



2 comments:

  1. Wahoooo you'll have a fab time in Melbourne! Don't worry about 'fumbling' through your first swap ~ my first swap has now been received! Read here http://redridingcreations.blogspot.com/2010/06/little-red-riding-hood-blog-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely time in Australia. I'm busy collecting strawberry things for you. It is amazing the variety that is available. Will be in touch again soon.

    ReplyDelete