Voting

Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's another Saturday, and we'll all like to party!!

Well it's just another Saturday night in the Gill/Hogan household.

Rose sent to bed early for the constant answering back, when will that girl learn, so strong willed.

Jess in my scrap room watching a movie, me here blogging and sharing with you my latest creations.

Rich on his laptop playing Risk, a game of conquering territories of continents around the world, sound like a lot of fun, ah NOT. Well it is if you're playing REAL LIFE people and not just randoms.

I was a lucky wee girl tonight, Rich made us homemade pizzas. They were glorious, lots of salami and ham and red peppers, MMM.

Below are a couple of cards I've made this week using my copics, cuttlebug and a spot of sewing. I'd like to get to the stage where I'm good enough to enter a few challanges. Once I've done a bit more practice I intend to do an online class with Suzanne Dean, she does such fabulous work.

Anyway here's my cards, just remembering these are only my second and third cards using copics.






TFL and TTFN,

Dee xxx


6 comments:

  1. Dee, your cards are fabulous and absolutely worthy of challenge entry!
    What are you waiting for!
    I'm on the DT of a few challenge blogs and I'd love to see you enter!
    One Stop Crafts has Pink and Brown this week, My Time to Craft, has Yuletide in June and Cooking it Up with Katie has the recipe of Alter an embellishment, Use a Die and some Sparkle!
    Go on, you'll be great!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee Dee Dee what are you thinking g*friend!
    Your cards are fab fab fab!
    Find a red and aqua theme (LOL) and go for it! Although I'm loving pink and brown too
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I'd try the Penny Black Challenge this week, quilting effect, small steps xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Chrissie, for your lovely comments, I have been looking at your blog and the challenges, that come through, they all look out of my league xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. But your colouring is fab, girl! Real pretty and vary creative cards!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow two fantastic cards, your colouring is beautiful. Your cards are worthy of challenges. hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete