Voting

Sunday, May 23, 2010

For this week ...

Well I've recently arrived back from the Airport dropping off my hubby who's off to Melbourne, Australia for two weeks. Wasn't the easiest feat for me as we haven't been apart for a 3-4 years. But exciting also as at the end of it I get to go over for the last weekend being (Queen's Birthday Weekend, NZ's celebratory of it anyway) and I get to Shop, Shop, Shop and see a few sights while I'm at it. I'll be killing two birds with one stone, never been on a plane and never left my country. Having to do it all on my own, how brave!!

Since being back from the Airport we've made a nice batch of pancakes (just how I remember them), my dad used to make them for us on Sunday mornings for brekky.


Last night we went to Rich's boss's 50th birthday. He's a bit of a sleeze, so I made him this card which I thought was very appropriate!!

This is the front:



And this is the back:




TFL,

Dee xxx





2 comments:

  1. Next time make it Sydney and take me with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm Sydney, that would be cool also ;)

    ReplyDelete