Voting

Monday, January 31, 2011

Latest creations



Hello

This weekend is Auckland Anniversary and it's been a weekend of sorts.

Saturday brought us into Parnell to purchase a few new things for the kitchen, was rather exciting. Got a couple of new knives, (hopefully this time Jess won't drop one on her foot!!). Also got a new food processor and a Le Creuset Grill Plate, great for chops and veges... mmmm.

Today was a lazy day for me, haven't even managed to get out of my PJ's :)

Here's a couple of LO's I've managed to do to go into my baby's album...


The above one is of my son Damon, who actually turns 20!! this Sunday. It was him on his 1st Birthday, thinking he could try a sip of beer ~ wishful thinking little fella :)


These are of Damon in the car, on his way to his nanas for babysitting while I went to work at McDonald's.

Anyway dinner calls, hubby's made potatos in their jackets with bacon, chives, cheese and sour cream..... yummmy

TFL and TTFN,

DEE xx


1 comment:

  1. Dinner at your place sounds nom nom nom.
    How quickly they grow up!

    ReplyDelete