Voting

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday

Evening all,

Hope you're all having a fab weekend so far.

Today was my monthly Scrapbook Meet. As I'm still not feeling too well, I didn't get too much achieved, that and the fact I spent a lot of time "chit chatting", hey that's what it's all about.

Something did come out of my day at scrapbooking ~ a couple of pages, that and the fact I bought a few cuttlebug dies from a lady and my workshop. She imported a whole heap from the US and she had quite a few double ups so I took some off her hands ~ and at such a bargain too!! I love bargains!!

Anyway here's the two pages I created today, the second one is still yet to be completed ~ embellishments and title, but you get the jist of the page.





TFL and TTFN,

Dee xxx


2 comments:

  1. Great layouts and lovely photos, hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you with long hair - you look like the girls sister - you young thing you xxx
    Crafting day with friends - what a lovely way to spend the day xxx

    ReplyDelete